Land Surveyor SD
Company: Towey Design Group
Location: Box Elder
Posted on: September 15, 2023
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of all survey-related data,
plots, maps, records, and papers.
- Describe property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or
other legal documents.
- Research legal documents, survey records, and land titles to
find out about property borders in survey areas.
- Coordinating findings with engineering team, clients, and other
project stakeholders as necessary.
- Make adjustments to keep surveying equipment accurate and well
- Train helpers and assistants, and oversee their work on tasks
like conducting surveys or creating maps.
- Record survey findings, including the dimensions, location,
elevation, and shape of the land or other land
- Analyze survey objectives and requirements to create survey
proposals or give instructions to those creating survey
- Create standards for survey techniques and procedures.
Keywords: Towey Design Group, Rapid City , Land Surveyor SD, Professions , Box Elder, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!