Strategic Finance Manager
Location: Rapid City
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Array is revolutionizing how
businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables
innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit
and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a
remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for
autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the
forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement,
experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and
together in service of delivering the best products for our clients
We are seeking an ambitious
and driven individual to join our team as a Strategic Finance
Manager. Candidates must be bright, highly organized, resourceful,
and extremely detail-oriented. Strategic Finance Manager will
assist and contribute to capital planning by bringing together the
key elements of strategy and finance as well as marketing and
Corporate Development to drive business growth. This person will
also help evaluate processes, provide finance advice, as well as
insights and recommendations to assist with financial planning for
the company. This is a full-time remote position in the US.
- Initiate and complete strategic financial analysis and
- Provide appropriate and reliable financial advice and
recommendations. Provide expert technical interpretation on complex
strategic and operational matters.
- Demonstrate leadership when collaborating with others.
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders to ensure forecasts
and budgets are integrated with capital forecasts and all necessary
- Prepare, analyze, and review a variety of complex financial
documents, reports and proposals including business cases, capital
investment proposals, submissions, briefing and discussion papers;
ensuring comprehensiveness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and tailor communications
to the audience.
- Build and maintain appropriate financial data and analytical
models to support robust data and information analysis, finance
intelligence research, and undertake advanced statistical and
financial forecasting, scenario modelling and trends analysis.
- Run company-wide annual budget processes; liaise with
organizational leaders to drive a reasonable business case. Provide
monthly/quarterly/annual reporting on relative performance.
- As required, manage and support the capital planning and
evaluations business case process. Continuously monitor and review
policy, procedure and guidance material ensuring alignment with
objectives and user-functionality.
- Create, prepare, and generate regular and ad-hoc reports and
ensure inclusion of data in periodic financial reports in
accordance with deadlines and/or statutory requirements.
- Keep abreast of current and emerging trends, government policy,
and statutory requirements to identify areas for fiscal and
- Undertake reviews, financial modelling, and data analytics, of
existing company processes, systems and operating models to seek
opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with company
executives to build in-depth understanding of business needs and
requirements; to anticipate customers’ needs and to identify
strategic opportunities to enhance the company’s fiscal
- Seek new opportunities for problem solving and enhancing the
strategic finance activity through collaboration with peers and
other company financial departments to maximize efficiency and
leverage collective knowledge to ensure high quality and continuous
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- The Strategic Finance Manager is responsible for assisting in
the development of members of the finance team.
- Assist the Director of Finance in overseeing all aspects of
departments financial administration.
- Help manage and develop new features for the company's
financial services department.
The Array Recruiting Team
Keywords: Array, Rapid City , Strategic Finance Manager, Other , Rapid City, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!