Leadership Development Program
Company: Altig- Hosted
Location: Rapid City
Posted on: September 6, 2021
AO is an entrepreneurial, leadership development organization
that serves America's middle class with insurance and
financial products designed to protect assets. We also
offer profitable, rewarding careers for individuals seeking a
better life and a better community.
We work to bring about positive change in the lives of the
families we touch; be they our field representatives, public
relations staff, managers, office staff, policyholders, or the
member families we are privileged to serve.
Our Leadership Development Program will train qualified
- Learn all procedural and methodological ins and outs of our
business. We’ve established the model that has been instituted
globally, and we’ll make sure you know it as well as we do.
- Train new members of our team on our systems to ensure their
success. It won’t take long for you to have the opportunity to take
ownership in the success of others. We’ll be with you as you
develop into a leader.
- Manage the business, activities, and results of your team
members. You are compensated partially based upon their
The right fit for our organization will have the following
- Positive attitude – our culture is nurturing. We want
people who don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Coachable – our business methods have been tested and
proven for decades. Highly successful leaders will dedicate
themselves to coaching you; we expect that you’ll adopt and
implement the knowledge they impart on you.
- Driven – our best people commit to our business. We
don’t bring people along in the traditional ways of ‘tenure-based
promotion’. We want you to be ready to grow exponentially in your
career. We’ll promote you based upon your performance, leadership,
- Detail-oriented – our members have complex needs. Get
to know them and they will become like family members of
- Adaptable – our business is constantly changing. Be
growth-oriented with a constant desire to learn and you’ll always
be ahead of the curve.
The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma/GED or an
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited business
college or university.
Our business is designed to reward qualified individuals
handsomely for the time they dedicate to growing professionally.
Our compensation package contains:
- Weekly Pay + Bonuses them and they will become like family
members of yours.
- Union contract and representation
- Life insurance policy for self, including ADB
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Industry-leading training + technology
- Leadership conventions + conferences
- Incentive trips + team bonding
Our company places an emphasis on philanthropy and team
building. We want you to take an active role in your community. We
also like each other. We’re growing together. We infuse each week
with activities designed to bring our people closer by allowing
them to have fun while they work. We work hard, we play hard. To
find out more, visit us at www.americanincome-ao.com
Keywords: Altig- Hosted, Rapid City , Leadership Development Program, Other , Rapid City, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!