Scheduling Coordinator - Work From Home (Rapid City Based)
Company: Signify Health
Location: Rapid City
Posted on: July 16, 2021
- $15 an hour, with unlimited monthly commission
- After 3 weeks of training in our call center, employees
will have the option to work from home. Please review the work from
home details at the bottom of the job description.
- Competitive benefits, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and
How will this role have an impact?
As part of the Signify Health’s Member Engagement team, you will
contact members of various Medicare and/or Medicaid health plans by
phone to offer, explain, and schedule a free in-home or virtual
healthcare risk evaluation. Adjust and reset appointments and
schedules, as required. Works diligently to meet department goals
for productivity, quality, and appointments scheduled.
This role will report to a Member Engagement Manager.
What will you do?
- Handle a high volume of outbound calls placed by the telephony
system to Medicare and/or Medicaid health plan members to offer,
explain, and schedule a free in-home health risk evaluation.
- Receive inbound customer calls to schedule appointments and/or
perform other customer service activity. Follow the approved script
when discussing health risk evaluations with potential members,
ensure members understand and are comfortable with the terms of the
- Present a positive and professional face to clients, health
plan members, and workforce
- Leverage Signify systems to schedule providers to conduct
in-home or virtual. health risk evaluations; schedule providers
presented by the system within the assigned geographic area with
appropriate time and distance between.
- Adjust and reschedule appointments with both members and
contracted providers, if
requested; ensures cancellations and reschedules are recorded
accurately and therefor
communicated to the appropriate parties internally.
- Adhere to assigned shift times and maintain daily productivity
- Return voicemail messages from members, work manual outbound
calling list, as required.
- Seek to support requested overtime to meet unexpected
- Report member complaints immediately to Member Engagement
- Follow departmental procedures when communicating with
- Respond well to coaching and supervision.
- Act as a subject matter expert for peer side-by-side
coaching. Assist with training fellow employees, as
- Be responsible for the security and privacy of any and all
protected health information that may be accessed during normal
We are looking for someone with:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A desire to work in an efficient, results oriented call center
- A strong sales aptitude, with the ability to earn $4,000+ per
month in salary and uncapped commissions.
- A strong work ethic, highly motivated to achieve sales and
- Good communication skills, friendly and conversational with
- Discretion, ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A willingness to comply with a fixed daily schedule, including
start, break, lunch, and end times.
- An ability to take direction and positively receive
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally.
- Previous call center experience is highly desirable.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Solid PC and accurate data entry skills, experience with MS
Must have verified internet service with upload/download
ability. Company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor,
Be available, accessible, and accountable to work during
established work schedules and shifts, follow technical support
processes, comply with organizational security and compliance
standards, training, performance management, recurring management
routines, manual and automated remote monitoring policies, etc.
New hires will have the option to work from home after 3
weeks of training in a local office. Employees will have the option
to continue work from home, based on their individual bi-monthly
performance. Changes may occur depending on business
Employees must live within Rapid City, SD or the
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all
want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare
hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical,
social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at
home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and
community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social
gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the
most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000
mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500
healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements,
and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s
intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these
resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5
million individuals each year while helping payers and providers
more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making
healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.
Keywords: Signify Health, Rapid City , Scheduling Coordinator - Work From Home (Rapid City Based), Other , Rapid City, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!