Neuropsychologist | Rapid City Hospital | Full Time 40 Hours
Company: Regional Health
Location: Rapid City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal
career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the
"Career" icon on your homepage.
RCH Neuro Psychology
Scheduled Weekly Hours
A licensed psychologist to conduct
psychological/neuropsychological testing, psychotherapy, family
therapy, group therapy, and cognitive rehab to
inpatients/outpatients at the Monument Health Rehabilitation
Institute and Rapid City Hospital.
- Maintains appropriate records in accordance with state, federal
laws and Monument Health policies, procedures and standards.
- Performs evaluation/testing as a means to determine the most
effective approach to care and to clarify diagnosis.
- Conducts Healthcare teaching and counseling of
patients/families regarding health problems and management of
- Demonstrates the ability to appropriately assess patients,
apply clinical interventions, evaluate outcomes, and implement
changes to the plan of care. Anticipates and communicates changes
in patient status to meet the needs of the patient.
- Documents all procedures and/or services to patients on charge
(route) slips and processes route slips in accordance with
established procedures to ensure accurate billing to patient
- Performs and documents comprehensive initial patient
assessment, utilizing age-specific growth and development
- Performs and documents ongoing patient assessment and
formulates plan of care in collaboration with other medical
- Recognizes physical, developmental, and psychosocial distress
of patient and family, and provides appropriate interventions.
- Provide cross-coverage for other providers and exhibit an
ability to adjust to other providers' preferred style.
- Reviews transcription and signs appropriate documents according
to facility policy.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Doctorate degree (PhD/PsyD ) in Clinical Psychology
or Neuropsychology specialization.
Certifications - Licensed or licensed eligible in the state of
SD to practice clinical psychology.
Certification - Houston criteria/guidelines for education,
accreditation, and credentialing in neuropsychology.
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects.
10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Regional Health, Rapid City , Neuropsychologist | Rapid City Hospital | Full Time 40 Hours, Other , Rapid City, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!