Company: Bass Pro Shops
Location: Rapid City
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Position Summary: Assist in supervising HR functions to include
but not limited to: staffing, fair compensation practices,
training, retention, associate relations, communications and legal
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Completes full cycle recruiting process for hourly associates
including compensation equity.
- Ensures training completion/monitoring for non-exempt
- Processes benefit actions, pay increases, associate reviews,
etc. for hourly associates.
- Monitors retention and completes exit interviews for hourly
- Maintains "confidentiality" with all sensitive
- Performs filing, copying and other administrative duties as
- Assists with planning and implementing associate recognition
and other activities.
- Assists in executing all HR related polices, practices and
direction from the company.
- Compliance maintenance and record keeping (legal posters,
- Provides guidance and support for performance management,
annual review process and succession planning for hourly
- Maintains open door policy in the store.
- Responds and resolves first level associate relation issues
(partners with Sr. HRM for guidance on these and all other
associate relation issues).
Education and/or Experience
High School education or 1-2 years administrative/office
experience. HR experience desired.
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures, interpret and analyze data from
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and other associates.
Lift up to 25 pounds
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with Management, coworkers and customers.
Other duties & assignments as needed.
Keywords: Bass Pro Shops, Rapid City , HR Coordinator, Other , Rapid City, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!