Member Engagement Coordinator - South Dakota
Company: Signify Health
Location: Rapid City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Member Engagement Coordinator
How will this role have an impact?
Under the supervision of the Member Engagement Manager, contacts
members of various Medicare and/or Medicaid health plan providers
by phone to offer, explain and schedule a free in-home healthcare
risk evaluation. Subsequently assigns and schedules contracted
provider for each confirmed evaluation appointment. Adjusts and
resets appointments and schedules as may be required. Works
diligently to meet department goals for appointments scheduled
This role will report to our Member Engagement Manager.
What will you do?
- Meet scheduling goals.
- Respond well to coaching and supervision.
- Present a positive and professional face to clients, health
plan members and workforce members.
- Make phone calls to Medicare and/or Medicaid health plan
members to offer, explain and schedule a free in home health risk
- Follow provided CMS and health plan approved script when
discussing health risk evaluation opportunity with potential
member; ensure member understands and is comfortable with the terms
of the evaluation; answer questions.
- Follow departmental procedures when communicating with
- Accurately record notes on member files related to their
information and status.
- Schedule providers to conduct health risk evaluation of members
in their homes or other mutual agreed upon place; schedule
providers within assigned geographic area; allow for appropriate
time and distance between appointments.
- Adjust and reschedule appointments with both members and
contracted providers as needed; communicate with Operations Support
team members and Member Engagement Managers when cancellations and
- Return voice mail messages from members in a timely
- Work overtime as determined by business needs.
- Report member complaints immediately to Member Engagement
- Responsible for the security and privacy of any and all
protected health information that may be accessed during normal
We are looking for someone with:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous sales, customer service, retail or service industry
- At least 2 years successful work experience
- Accurate data entry skills
- Basic skills in MS Office
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare
providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and
technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing
comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition,
Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers,
employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare
delivery around a patient's episode of care. With an innovative
logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive
data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the
company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable
populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve
health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to
partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and
serves well over one million health plan members each year,
providing health risk evaluations, complex care management,
outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in
the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has
multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut,
New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit
Keywords: Signify Health, Rapid City , Member Engagement Coordinator - South Dakota, Other , Rapid City, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!