Providence is calling a current caregiver to develop his
or her career with this new opportunity as a HRSC
Quality Compliance Specialist PSJH. This role
works 100% remote. Candiates for this position must reside in
Alaska, Washington, Montana, Oregon or California.
Upon applying, potentially qualified applicants will
receive text messages with additional questions from Modern
The HRSC Quality Compliance Specialist PSJH who will provide
quality and compliance support related to the HR Service Center
(HRSC) pre-employment process. Maintains current knowledge of
regulatory agencies, federal and state changes pertaining to drug
screening, EEO, Li-censure, and Certifications. Provides tier 1
escalation for HRSC Advisers, candidates and internal customers.
Thorough understanding of job description requirements, with
ability to identify and escalate discrepancies. Conducts audits and
research to ensure quality compliance and data integrity. Provides
field audit support related to pre-employment requirements.
Thorough knowledge and ability to uphold system policies and
In this position you will:
- Acts as first tier escalation and credentialing support for
candidate and internal customers to ensure position requirements
are fulfilled prior to start date.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for several information systems
utilized by HRSC and actively participates in training and
enhancements for system optimization.
- Performs on-going credentialing analysis on job descriptions
and applies critical thinking to ensure regulatory requirements are
- Supports position mapping where gaps occur, and maintains
multiple supporting data sources; escalates to business partners as
- Delivers high quality customer service support to internal and
external clients, including collaboration with SME's and business
partners to ensure overall timely resolutions to inquiries or
- Uses critical thinking and root cause analysis to responds to
inquiries; researches, gathers supporting information, and SME's
feedback to resolve problems.
- Knowledgeable on current actions and changes with regulatory
agencies, federal and state, with specialization in HR, drug
screening, EEO, licensure, certifications, I9s, and
- Assists with requests for field audit and survey support for
- Supports reporting functions by administering uploads, exports
and imports; demonstrates ability to analyze results and apply
logic to ensure data integrity.
- Administer regular and ad hoc internal process audits to ensure
- Informs and educates HRSC on credentialing processes and
- Supports HRSC projects and continuous improvement
- Assists department audit analysis and reporting needs.
- Other projects as assigned.
Required qualifications for this position
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent
- 2 years experience in a data quality and compliance
- 2 years experience in business operations of HR.
- Experience in analyzing data and communicating the results to
- 2 years experience monitoring and applying Federal, State and
Regulatory agency requirements.
Preferred qualifications for this position
- Experience in an HR environment and working with HR data.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Shared Services provides a variety of functional and
system support services for our Providence family of organizations
across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and
Washington. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering
a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our
caregivers. For more information, visit
As expressions of Gods healing love, witnessed through the
ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially
those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of
hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home
health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition
of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status,
religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic
information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or
Job Category: HR Generalist
Other Location(s): Montana, California,
Washington, Oregon, Alaska
Req ID: 290362