Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, PTO, Sick Time, 9 Paid
What you'll do at Cascade:
Serve the American Dream Through Affordable Home Ownership.
Top hourly pay! Starting at $20/Hour and up to $700/month in
Permanent remote-work role with full desktop equipment
Industry leading company with great culture and A+ BBB
Established and growing Rapid City area workforce - Corporate
office in Arizona!
How you'll do it:
As the Loan Counselor, you are responsible for providing a high
degree of quality customer service while working with borrowers to
make timely payments and handle borrower repayment issues. Also
evaluate borrowers for Loss Mitigation assistance and make
collection calls in compliance with federal regulations.
We are looking for a friendly, helpful and reliable
representative that enjoys working safely from home while:
- Evaluating borrower information and loan file to determine
payment options for minor.
- Determining when the borrower needs to be escalated to the loss
- Answering customer inquiries about their mortgage loan.
- Documenting all communications between borrower and Cascade, as
well as update servicing computer system with any insurance.
- Communicating with other departments about loan payments and/or
- Teamwork - Working with the Collection/ Loss Mitigation Manager
and Loan Counselor Team Lead to identify problems and improve
- Assisting with other duties as necessary.
What you'll need to join Cascade:
- Intermediate Microsoft Word & Excel experience a plus.
- Prior collection experience.
- Prior experience or familiarity with FHA or mortgage loan
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and
employees to create a positive and cooperative work.
- Ability to adjust easily to work situations based on employee,
group, or business.
- Excellent listening, organizational, and time management.
- Ability to work as a team member and follow.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
About Cascade & Our Culture:
Since opening our doors in 1999, Cascade Financial Services has
grown to become one of the most trusted lenders in Affordable
Housing. Our goal is to help thousands of families realize the
dream of home ownership by offering mortgage loan solutions
customized to the manufactured housing marketplace leveraging
state-of-the-art business automation coupled with the most skilled
professionals in the industry.
The Cascade culture lives in our team members!!! We are focused
and dedicated to developing and providing a platform for growth. We
are proud of the team that we've built and are looking for great
people who will embrace our values and contribute to them: Be
Unique, Be Innovative & Be Ambitious. Together, we will continue to
lead the way and make a difference. We believe in work/life balance
and a positive/family-like work environment.
Join our team and assist us to Serve the American Dream Through
Affordable Home Ownership.