Company: Coca-Cola Bottling Company
Location: Rapid City
Posted on: June 2, 2021
As part of the Operations Team, the Warehouse Worker is
responsible for pulling orders based on pick tickets to accurately
build orders for loading onto delivery trucks. This position is
also responsible for general duties involving physical handling of
product, materials, supplies and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pull orders based on pick tickets to accurately build orders
for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Responsible for cleanliness and organization of warehouse area
and production equipment.
- Monitor all product that is both incoming and outgoing for
- Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Operate industrial power equipment
- Stage completed pallets in designated area.
- Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to
- Load and unload designated trailers and/or route trucks.
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using
industrial power equipment.
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring
date code accuracy and proper rotation.
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work
procedures, and processes.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 0 - 1 year of general work experience.
- Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience
- Forklift certification is a plus.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to train new employees.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems associated to the warehouse
and production issues.
- Adaptability Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Communication Ability to effectively, clearly and concisely
communicate verbally to both co-workers and customers.
- Decision Making Display willingness to make critical decisions
while following company practices.
- Delegation Ability to delegate work, give authority to work
independently, set expectations and monitor delegated
- Enthusiasm Ability to bring energy to the day to day as well as
long-term tasks and plans.
- Judgment Display willingness to make timely decisions and
exhibit sound and accurate judgment.
- Leadership Ability to inspire and motivate others to perform
well; accept feedback.
- Planning & Organizing Ability to prioritize and plan work
activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action
- Reliability Demonstrate regular attendance and availability to
staff and management.
- Quality Management Demonstrate commitment to improve and
promote quality in all operating areas.
- Safety & Security Promote and personally observe safety and
security procedures and uses equipment and materials property.
- Honesty, Trust & Respect Must be seen as truthful and credible
and exhibit respectful behavior in all actions representing the
- New Hire Orientation
- Company's Inter-Active Safety Training
- Allergen Awareness Training
- Diversity & Harassment Training
- Work involves walking, talking and hearing, using hands to
handle, feel or operate objects. Vision abilities required by this
job include close vision and the ability to focus when using
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repetitively.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time while working on
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- Hearing protection dependent on specified areas.
- Face shield and gloves mandatory while filling both propane and
- Hair nets if working on open container end of the lines.
- The noise level in the work environment can be moderately noisy
due to manufacturing and/or warehousing equipment in
- Some areas are slippery due to the production process.
- Warehouse area has heavy forklift traffic.
This job description lists the major duties and
requirements of the job and is not all-inclusive. Incumbent(s) may
be expected to perform job-related duties other than those
contained in this document and may be required to have specific
job-related knowledge and skills.
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High country is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, requires pre-employment
drug testing for all positions and adheres to an Alcohol and
Keywords: Coca-Cola Bottling Company, Rapid City , Storeman, Other , Rapid City, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!