Sr. Loan Processor
Company: Southwest Stage Funding LLC, Cascade Financial Ser
Location: Rapid City
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, PTO, Sick Time, 9 Paid
What you'll do at Cascade:
Serve the American Dream Through Affordable Home Ownership.
How you will do it:
As the Senior Loan Processor, you are responsible for receiving
a loan file from the Loan Officer, fully processing the loan, and
being the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) until the loan is closed
- Communicating process expectations and document needs with
customers in a timely and courteous manner as part of the overall
Cascade customer experience
- Reviewing title commitments, income, assets, credit history,
- Obtaining and gathering loan documentation for the file
including customer-executed documents
- Preparing compliant loan file to submit to underwriters.
- Reading and understanding agency and product guidelines to
insure loan meets requirements prior to submitting the loan to
- Partnering with Underwriters to meet conditions and rework the
file if changes need to be made.
- Scheduling loans for closing.
- Complying with all federal laws and state laws as apply to the
- Assisting with other duties, as necessary.
What you will need to join Cascade:
- 3+ years processing experience.
- Working knowledge of FHA experience required. USDA/VA
experience a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, and federal
- Working knowledge of Automated Underwriting Engines (LP)
- Experience in manufactured home loans and/or construction loans
- Experience working with Encompass a plus.
- Experience closing construction loans a plus.
- College education a plus.
- Must be able to multitask and work effectively with high
amounts of pressure and expectations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and
employees to create a positive and cooperative work
- Ability to adjust easily to work situations based on employee,
group, or business needs.
- Excellent listening, organizational, and time management
- Ability to work as a team member and follow directions.
- Attention to detail, as demonstrated by regularly verifying all
work thoroughly to ensure accuracy.
- Ability to think and work in a methodical and logical way as
demonstrated by arranging and prioritizing work duties.
About Cascade & Our Culture:
Since opening our doors in 1999, Cascade Financial Services has
grown to become one of the most trusted lenders in Affordable
Housing. Our goal is to help thousands of families realize the
dream of home ownership by offering mortgage loan solutions
customized to the manufactured housing marketplace leveraging
state-of-the-art business automation coupled with the most skilled
professionals in the industry.
The Cascade culture lives in our team members!!! We are focused
and dedicated to developing and providing a platform for growth. We
are proud of the team that we've built and are looking for great
people who will embrace our values and contribute to them: Be
Unique, Be Innovative & Be Ambitious. Together, we will continue to
lead the way and make a difference. We believe in work/life balance
and a positive/family-like work environment.
Join our team and assist us to Serve the American Dream Through
Affordable Home Ownership.
Keywords: Southwest Stage Funding LLC, Cascade Financial Ser, Rapid City , Sr. Loan Processor, Other , Rapid City, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!