CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are very actively recruiting individuals seeking jobs during
this time! We are seeing an increase in business and the need for
more individuals to be a part of our team. Come join our team and
be a beacon of comfort for your community!!
If interested, please apply as well as take this survey to help
us understand how better to accommodate you within our team!
DOMINO'S PIZZA - ABOUT THE JOB
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job
in the world! And schedules that work with you, not against you?
That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to
make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and
night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for
school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if
you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is
the perfect place for you.
We are searching for qualified customer service reps with
personality and people skills. We're growing so fast it's hard to
keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow
(if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond.
Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a
line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
Did you know that 90% of all Domino's Pizza franchisees started
working in a store? We are committed to promoting from within. Many
of our team members began their careers as Customer Service Reps
and today are successful business owners. From CSR to Management,
General Manager to Supervisor, Supervisor to Director of Operations
or Franchise Owners, our stores offer a world of opportunity!
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the
unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an
environment where all team members, because of their differences,
can reach their highest potential.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take
pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in
the world requires exceptional team members working together. At
Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
- Operate All Equipment
- Prepare Product to Standard Specifications
- Clean Equipment and Facility Daily
- Work to a Schedule
- Perfect Image and adherence to standards
- Great Customer Service
- Attendance & punctuality, Transportation to/from work
- Store cleanliness
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the phone and in person
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator)
- Ability to enter information into digital systems using a
computer keyboard or touch screen
- Systematic Training and Potential Management Development
- Flexible Schedule
- Meal Discounts
- Group Health Insurance (eligibility requirements)
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing
trash and performing other outside tasks
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90
degrees and above in some work areas
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while
- Fumes from food odors
- Exposure to cornmeal dust
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work
alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality
control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make
judgments and decisions.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS including, but not limited to the
- Talking and hearing on telephone
- Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
- Depth perception
- Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
- Standing: Most tasks are performed from a standing
- Walking short distances for short durations
- Lifting Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more
and are unloaded by the team members Deliveries may include cases
of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds. Cases are
usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72"