Company: Funded Club
Location: Rapid City
Posted on: May 30, 2021
Join the team at Trinsic, as a high impact
BACKEND ENGINEER where you will have the opportunity to be an
integral part of our founding team. This role will allow you
to redefine how people around the world interact with their
personal data and manage their identity, making the world and its
useful services more accessible to people who desperately need it.
Your work will focus on developing the core capabilities of our
platform by developing the open-source libraries, standards, and
drivers our platform needs.
We are avid contributors to open source projects that advance
human dignity online. Our largest contribution is the development
of the Hyperledger Aries codebase in .NET, housed at the Linux
Foundation. In total, we’ve contributed tens of thousands of lines
of code. You will find our remote team is collaborative,
supportive and is passionate about our supporting our goals and
mission while having fun doing it!
- A well-rounded engineer who is particularly strong in backend
or low-level programming - Rust is our language of
- Experienced interacting directly with standards & protocols
like TCP or WebRTC a plus
- Able to contribute to supporting backend libraries and
protocols that power our cloud platform.
- Someone who takes ownership and pride in their work, makes and
delivers on commitments, and isn't satisfied with anything less
- The desire to help define architecture and strategic roadmap
for a product used by hundreds of developers, balancing business
objectives, end-user needs, and technical feasibility.
- An exceptional communicator who will be effective on a remote
- Someone who identifies with the core values and philosophy of
self-sovereign identity, namely privacy, autonomy, and individual
**Remote - No travel required
Keywords: Funded Club, Rapid City , Backend Engineer, Other , Rapid City, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!