Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Peaceful Pines Senior Living
Location: Rapid City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Peaceful Pines Senior Living Center in Rapid
City, SD is seeking a highly-skilled, experienced RN Nurse. The
ideal candidate will have a compassionate attitude, impeccable
bedside manner, great organization, communication, and computer
position is a fast-paced position in an assisted living and memory
care setting requiring the perfect candidate to be driven, caring,
reliable, and innovative.
- Assist residents with their everyday life from
dressing to taking vitals, collecting specimens to passing
medications while collecting, tracking, and maintaining resident
history through Peaceful Pines' policies and
- Assist with jobs delegated by DON, Administrator,
or other superiors as designated.
- Assist caregiving staff to identify efficiencies,
follow good nursing practices, and assist with quality assurance
job duties as assigned.
Most facilities say they "put the
resident first", but we are known as the best Assisted Living in
the Black Hills providing "exceptional care and service with
compassion". Ideal candidates must possess a desire to enhance the quality of
life for the residents of the facility.
Successful candidates will
- Valid unencumbered South Dakota
- Previous clinical and/or
- Understanding of SD state
healthcare standards and procedures.
- Excellent observation skills with
high attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written
- Ability to build rapport with
- Compassionate and caring
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft
Suite and email programs.
- Familiarity with Point-Click Care
is desired, but not mandatory.
Job Duties and
- Quality assurance with audit
paperwork and doctor orders
- Take vitals, including blood
pressure, heart rate, temperature, etc.
- Change bandages and
- Assist residents with personal
- Collect specimens; deliver them
to the proper department
- Supervise care staff and provide
with the appropriate tasks and training
- Provide emotional support to
residents and residents' families; listen to concerns and
- Take instruction from and report
updates to DON or Administrator.
- Collect, track, and maintain
resident history; record any new data.
- Report any unusual or drastic
changes in resident behavior/symptoms; seek help from superiors
- Follow state and federal mandated
standards and procedures
Some "On Call" is necessary for
this position. Typical hours
are 8 am-4:30 M-F. Other shifts may be available.
Peaceful Pines offers:
- Competitive Wages
- Insurance benefits
- Excellent Retirement
- Longevity bonuses
- A fun, energetic work
If you would like to be part of
our team, please apply by one of these options:
- Sending us a Resume (Email,
Drop-off, or Postal)
- Apply through Indeed Apply
- Fill out an application on our
Keywords: Peaceful Pines Senior Living, Rapid City , Registered Nurse (RN), Other , Rapid City, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!