Collections Representative - Full Time
Location: Rapid City
Posted on: November 25, 2018
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Collections Representative job in Rapid City, SD. This is for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. As a Collections Representative you will interact with customers via telephone to provide information, process transactions, and reply to inquiries about services. Candidates will also be charged with handling and resolving complaints. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Collections Representative job include:
• Outbound collection calls for accounts 30-60 days behind
• Processing payments and handling a variety of questions or concerns
• Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
• Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
• Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
• Refer unresolved customer issues to designated department or supervisor for further investigation
Keywords: , Rapid City , Collections Representative - Full Time, Administration, Clerical , Rapid City, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!